Friday, May 2, 2008

Shark Fins & Bird Nests in China Town

This friend from Singapore would usually go for shark fins and bird nest soups whenever he passes through Bangkok. To him it is value for money compared to HK or Singapore.

I refrained from ordering shark fins soup for a long time. But this time he ordered it.. that's my excuse!

If you are the same kind, then China Town is the place to go. You will not fail to notice restaurants specialize in these cuisines as you stroll the streets there.

Neon of Yaowarat (China Town) comes to life as well as street foods along the side walks.
















The restaurant I took my friend to; offers both shark fins and bird nest soup.
















Packaged Bird Nest in locked storage shelves in the restaurant and a glimpse of my friend through glass reflection.





















I must add here that other Chinese dishes here are very good too.

No comments: